Sat, Mar 25|
Breathwork & Hape Ceremony
Pesach Cleaning for the Neshama
Time & Location
Mar 25, 9:00 PM – 10:30 PM EDT
Brooklyn, 592 Eastern Pkwy, Brooklyn, NY 11225, USA
About the event
Release and cleanse all that has stored up within through a powerful breathwork session followed by Hapé Ceremony which will add another layer of release and expansiveness to call in a deeper sense of freedom.
After the breath portion of the evening, Hapé, a sacred medicine, made and used by the indigenous tribes of the Amazon for thousands of years consisting of powdered medicinal herbs will be offered for those who would like to partake. Hapé is totally legal, safe and non psychedelic. Some of the many benefits of Hapé are
- Opens up the 3rd eye and decalcifies the pineal gland which naturally hardens and calcifies with age.
- Offers energetic protection that comes from connecting with the plant, an ally for strength, clarity, and focus.
- Connects you to the Earth, is grounding, centering.
- Clears negativity and stills the mind
This event is open to everyone
Also, A few things to keep in mind and what to bring along.
1) Eat an hour or two before the session, this way you won’t be breathing on a full stomach nor hungry when we begin.
2) Loose/comfortable clothing ( layers are a great way as your body temperature may change through the session)
3) A journal and pen to jot down thoughts and feelings post session (optional)
4) an eye mask ( optional)
5) An open mind and heart
9:00- 9:15 - opening circle
9:15 - 10:00 - breathwork
10:00 - 10:30 pm - closing circle/ refreshments/ Hapé
Please arrange to be at the location on time to respect the container.
After experiencing deep healing through the power of breathwork, Meir went on to get his certification to share this powerful modality with his friends and community. Between sessions, Meir loves creating inspiring video content, explore the great outdoors and ecstatic dance parties.